SERVICES & PRICING
I specialize in short term rental and Airbnb design and furnishing. I’ve done projects across the country, and in Alaska! I have a proprietary design method that allows me to create a unique space, tailored to the guests who will be staying there, ensuring that your investment flourishes, even in this difficult STR environment.
DO NOT put your investment in the hands of a designer who does not have extensive STR experience. It’s really important to go with a pro if you a top producing property.
I have experience with sourcing the right materials, creating the promise of an experience that will attract your target guests every time, quantities and quality of stocking items, and I also know the tools available for STR hosts that will help save thousands on your project.
Ever wished you could just get the answers to your questions, but without having to actually hire a designer?
If you are planning on doing a lot of the planning, ordering and install on your own but would just love a little bit of outside help, a design consultation is an AWESOME way to go!
Here’s how it works:
You make an appointment for a day and time that works for you. If you want to send me some pictures and stuff ahead of time, feel free! I can’t review them ahead of time but I will have them ready to screenshare at our meeting. When it’s time, we’ll jump on Zoom and talk through every single question you have about your project, business, or life in general for an hour.
You can walk me through your space in person or though photos. I will answer and give guidance on EVERY question you have!
This is an incredibly cost effective way to get a lot of information for a small amount of money. A design consultation can help you put together an initial design plan, figure out a tricky layout, get you through the decision fatigue, or just help you pull everything together and get to the finish line!
The cost for the design consultation is $250 for an hour call.
I have over 10 years of experience with extensive renovation and new build projects. I can help you choose and source finishes, plan cabinetry and cabinet layouts, work on electrical layouts, communicate with contractors, do initial space planning, really anything you need help with- I can help!
I rely on 3d modeling software to accomplish this remotely, which means the process will usually involve me building a model of your property that we can work on together virtually.
For a full remodel, this service is generally billed at my hourly rate of $125/hour, but depending on the scope of your project, we may or may not put together a super special custom billing system made just for you… if you just need to replace some fixtures or update some paint before you furnish, that will likely be billed as an add on to your flat rate package. So, get in touch and let me know what you’re working on!
A note about budgets:
One of the biggest factors that contributes to the type of services you’ll end up selecting is your budget. We will talk more about your budget during our discovery process, but in general, in order for your project to qualify for my Virtual Design Services, your furnishing, decor and stocking budget will need to be A MINIMUM of the following (this does not include the design fee which will be billed separately):
- $15k for a 1 bedroom property
- $20k for a 2 bedroom property
- $30k for a 3 bedroom property
- $40k for a 4 bedroom property
- And so on.
- If you plan on adding any extensive outdoor spaces, bonus rooms like game rooms or theaters, or added amenities like luxury kitchens, the required budget will increase
- If your budget is below that amount: I do still have great options for you, they will just require you to put in some more time and footwork. If your budget falls below the above listed minimums, I would suggest heading over to the Design Education side of my offerings, and taking my design courses! This is the best way to get all of the information and step by step instructions on how to design your property on your own- just the way I would do it! I guide you through my entire design process, giving you the tools to do it yourself. Click here to check out my design courses