In Stock Airbnb Furniture and SideDoor FAQ
How do I check out?
- You can add anything you want to purchase to your SideDoor cart, then check out from there.
How much does shipping cost?
- Standard residential threshold delivery is included in the price of the item you see on the site! No hidden delivery costs or surcharges!
What if I want white glove delivery?
- In some cases you may be able to select white glove delivery for certain items at checkout.
How long will my furniture take to arrive?
- Once orders have been placed, they should generally arrive within about two weeks- if you have questions on anything though, please feel free to use the chat window on the SideDoor site to ask about specific items. They have amazing customer service!
What is SideDoor and why do you use them?
- SideDoor is a buying program that allows interior designers to sell trade furniture to clients at competitive prices (prices that we would never be able to offer as individuals on our own) so that we can keep up with online retailers.
- I have selected all of the items, but SideDoor handles the checkout, orders, shipping, follow up, logistics, damages, etc. and does it all with amazing communication and customer service!
How do I track my order?
- You will get tracking notifications when items ship and arrive, but you can also check your SideDoor account at any time, or contact them with questions.
What if there’s damage?
- In the event of damage to any items you receive, please contact SideDoor immediately and they will get things taken care of for you right away!
What if I don’t like something once it arrives?
- There are no returns on furniture for pieces you don’t like. If there is damage, it will be taken care of for you right away, but otherwise all sales are final.
Does the furniture need to be assembled?
- In many cases, the furniture will need to be at least partially assembled, especially with the less expensive items.